Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Waiting for class

I´ve got an hour to kill and I thought I´d write in the blog. Last night I had Jenny, Kirsten and Natalia come over for dinner. It was a success, my first real dinner party. I made onion soup, rice and salad (hey, we´re all vegetarians with the exception of Kir and onion soup rocks so let it lie man, let it lie). Nat brought the wine and Kir brought chocolate.... mmmm. We had fun, hopefully we´ll make this a weekly event.

My house is beautiful. I know I´ve been here for awhile but I didn´t really have the time to actually get a feel for it and a good look around. mmm, glory. Oooo and yesterday I saw two cute gay boys make-out... ah young love... so sexy.

The festival of Merce is this weekend so that´s going to be wild, it´s baisically a drunken party in the streets with music and shows, kinda like the Gracia festival. That should be interesting. I´m going to try and get another camara soon so I can post pictures of my place and flatmates.

No comments: