Friday, September 22, 2006

Bikini

Wow, so two nights ago Laura and I went to bikini, a really posh club that's about 15 to get in, but we got in for free! We had been drinking quite a bit of rum and were dancing up a storm. Within in the first 10 minutes of being there some cute guy grabbed me and we started dancing then making out and then we got each others names... so random. Anyway, I think he's in love with me now and I'm terrified... ok not really but me being such a commitment-phobe you can only imagine. Oh well. Laura is trying to get me to see him again, but err... we'll see. I'm not too keen, maybe I'm more hung up on a boy back home more than I thought. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I made out with his friend too, at the same time! Ok, I felt a little whorish, but who doesn't do stupid things while traveling or in their youth. Anyway, Laura was jealous and she told me that I'm such a goody-two-shoes, which I am... well... at heart at least. All in all it was quite an adventure. And I going to repeat my famous line... well famous according to one of my flatmates last year, I gotta quite boys and drinking for awhile. Matt, if you're reading this, I hate you cuz you're right! haha.

Chris and his girlfriend are throwing a party and Laura and I are going to go. I finally get to meet this famous chica. I want to bring the other girls too but Chris and Peter Pan hate them and vice versa. People are so funny with their minor hang-ups, they hardly know each other and have such strong judgments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

znfvfcliylypieucerqw, http://yahooscanner.net Yahoo scanner, hNryxQK.