Monday, September 25, 2006

Merce

God I love this city. I just got home from last night, it's 8pm! Ok well, I crashed at Jenny's at around I don't know, 6ish? Anyway, her flatmates smoke hash constantly so I was pretty baked and a bit buzzed. We went to the forum and listened to some awesome music. It started raining and we were singing and dancing on steps overlooking a huge crowd of umbrellas and lights. Amazingly gorgeous. Seba and Liv were so cute, dancing and smoking. Nacho chilled with his umbrella and violin... he's beautiful, from Argentina. So much fun.

Friday night was similar Tal, Jon Jew and I went to Keren's house for a Rosh Hashanna dinner, twas adorable. They made a huge feast. Aftwerards we went to Chris's house for his party and I finally met his girlfriend. She's gorgeous and really nice... to cute for him. Then Allie, Laura and Joseph and I went to the forum to listen to french rap.... blah blah blah I'm done typing.

No comments: