Monday, September 18, 2006

Lack of internet

Ok, so I haven´t written in a while because I don´t have internet at my place for the next 15 or so days... judging by Spanish time, lord knows when. I´m on campus now and I was supposed to have my first class at 3 but the professor is sick so I don´t have class Woo!

ILP is finally over, thank god. Finals were a pain, almost fell asleep during the last one. I still have a paper to write on Todo sobre mi madre and that´ll be the last of ILP forever. I hope the finals went more so in my favour, but we´ll see.

The weekend was great. Thursday night I went out with Chris, Peter Pan, and their two friends and they bought me a lot of whiskey... mmm. Chris is excited, because his girlfriend supposedly came on sunday so all thrusday he kept talking about how happy he was to finally start getting laid on a more consistent basis and then proceded to tell me that I need to find a hot spanish boy who´s great in bed. Thanks for making life a little more awkward Chris. I somehow managed to convince him after great effort that i´m fine right now and that sort of thing will come along eventually or whatever. Later that night I made the mistake of walking home alone completely sloshed and barely able to walk. Basically, let´s just say that bad things could´ve happened, but I´m alright and completely intact. Although, I´m not going to tell the boys what happened because they´d be pissed they let me walk home alone... i suppose i can be convincing when i´m drunk. Friday was boringish and not really worth typing about.

Saturday I went out with Celia and Ellie, my roommates, their friends and my friend Ocea from the residencia. it was fun, there was a cute boy named Albert but he was kind of a douche so nothing passed. Sunday during the day Jenny invited me to a ¨drug¨ party, odd. When we got there there were three people passed out in coma-like states. You could tell they´d been on a three day coke binge. It was pretty funny. Laura was awake, still drunk, and yayed out... reminds me of home. ok, not really. There were no drugs left, which was good because i probably would´ve done them without really wanting to. Coke sucks. Too many friends gone down the tubes with that one.

Last night Ellie and I went to a beach party for a few hours and that was cool. Then we went home and that´s that. Oh and I never want to go to IKEA again... bah. Spent too much time there thurs and sat trying to buy/return crap... thanks to Tal, who owes me like 50€ now. Whatever. England in two weeks!!! WOooo. I´ll try to keep you posted despite the lack of internet.

No comments: