Sunday, October 22, 2006

God Dammit

Last Monday I went to an Erasmus party with my flatmate and her Argentinan friend. Erasmus is the foreign exchange student program for Europe. So we went and I met a really cute Italian. Long story short Elli, Mali, and I went back to our piso and Mali, the Argentinan, kinda forced his way into my room and the rest of this week I've been the butt of many jokes because he's a little ridiculous. Blah anyway, more importantly, last night was fabulous. Laura and I went to Gracia to meet up with Elli and her friends from Finland. After drinking around Gracia with our box of Don Simon we finally found them. Laura soon after left to chill with Mily and Lorena. I stayed and as we were walking home down Passeig de Gracia we ran into Kirsten, Natalia, Chelsea and Jon Jew. So I left the Finnish to hang out with them. We hung out briefly and then parted. I waited with Chelsea to get her a cab, because she lives in Born and that's far from Gracia. This guy came up and asked for a light so he can roll a porro. He smoked us out and then Chelsea got her cab and I walked home. Then Laura calls me at quarter to 12 and tells me to get over to Mily's pronto. I get up and throw on clothes and get to Mily's all discombobulated and everyone there is still partying from the night before boozing it up etc. We stayed until four and the went back. Lorena and Mily are fucking great... sweetest craziest girls ever. I'll have to get pics of them next time. They were surprised at how young I am, thinking I was 25. I, as usual, was the baby of the crowd. All in all a successful time. I don't know if I'll be partying tonight because I'm still disorientated from partying this afternoon. By the bye, sorry for the drunk dial Mira, but I love you too much not to! Besos a todos.

No comments: