Monday, December 01, 2008

Tat Kuang Si

We went with some friends from the boat to the Tat Kuang Si waterfall about 32km outside of Luang Prabang. It was incredible. Charlene and I jumped off some of the smaller ones into the aqua blue swimming pond. We hiked up to the big waterfall and walked across the top, got lost and found our way back again. Ate and bought some stuff at the night market and went to bed. Sorry guys, I'm a little distracted so this is short and boring. I'll write more later. Today I think we are going to Vieng Vien.

3 comments:

WebSuccessTeam said...

Cool, I saw your picture. Look great

Anonymous said...

Love the writing, how is the Pho.

Anonymous said...

i am so glad that you are having amazing experiences. everyone needs to just leave and go travel.
i love you! your dragonfly