Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tired, Stressed and Thinking about My Trip

So this month has been pretty crazy:

  • Pontiac Drive at the Bondurant in Chandler, Arizona.
  • Traffic Court to contest a ridiculous ticket for an "unsafe" left turn.
  • Hassling my old roommate for my deposit, half month's rent and money for my bed
  • Spending a weekend in NYC to visit my brother and some friends
  • Getting Tetanus and Typhoid vaccines
  • Getting through 12 hours of traffic school in two weeks
  • Training my temp.
  • Dad's Birthday
  • Halloween
All that on top of managing my own business and trying to say goodbye to family, friends and boyfriend before flying to Thailand. Can you imagine? I'm glad October is over, but I still have one more week of packing hell and I'll be off to San Francisco for two days before leaving the country, yet again. All in all, I'm a pretty busy chica.

I'm really overwhelmed for the next five months, especially since Alison and I are not exactly sure what we'll be doing in South East Asia. Hopefully, I'll be able to update my blog once a week with some exciting tale or updates on my work (professional and creative).

Huzzah!

No comments: