Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Lazy Days

Really bad headache right now. Ok, so I'm going to put up pictures eventually. I lost my camera last drunken friday night so I was too depressed to write or upload pics etc. The Casa Mila/Pedrera is absolutely beautiful and very intricate. The Sagrada Familia is unbelieveable, words cannot describe how amazingly detailed and gorgeous it is. Fundacio de Joan Miro sucks... probably because I'm not a fan of Miro's art. Still Friday field trip was awesome. Saturday I was recluse, sulking about my camera. Sunday, apartment shopping. I found a place that I really liked with three other girls. Although, I am a little worried because it's going to be my first time living with all girls! My room is pretty big with a desk and a queen bed (hard to come by). Also I got some really good alone time walking around the city. Rachel flew in from Berlin yesterday and we went to some bars last night. It's nice to have someone from home here. Alright, I should do homework inside of writing this.

No comments: