Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Recent news

Sorry I haven't written in forever, I've been so busy and such with traveling, midterms, maintaining sanity and saving money. So my flatmate, Elli, from Finland has her best friend Hannah staying her with us for the last month until mid-december. She fucking rocks. Since we are the only single girls in the house now we stay up all night watching movies, drinking and telling stories of drunkness, cancer walking (that's what they call crab walking ha!) and her drunk grandpa. It's going to be sad when she goes, at least Elli decided to come back after winter instead of staying in Finland. I went with friends to gay bars because I thought it would be funny, but it stopped when I realized that out of all the people I was going with I was the minority... you know, it's rough being straight haha. Also we all had a lot of shit to do before midterms so gay adventures stopped.
Jack and Daniel came up two weekends ago, which was incredibly. I love Jack so much, he's my little boy haha. We are going to travel together this winter which should be interesting: Brussels, new years in Amsterdam, then Berlin. Last weekend my random friend Daphne whose from France, studying in Sevilla for the semester came up here to visit with her boyfriend. So much fun... I'm really glad we became friends. We met at my house in the valley this summer, she stayed for a week or so... not exactly sure on how that happened ha! But, you know... we always have frogs at our house over the summers. My dad has a lot of friends from France. Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to Sevilla with David to visit her and I'll also go to her house for x-mas. Next week Switzerland. I'm going to stay with my mom's friend just outside of Geneva and then couch surfing in Bern and Zurich, should be fun. What else can I say. Things are going really well here definitely not ready to go home. So many travels planned, it's great but bad for the wallet. Celebrating the end of two weeks work for one class and midterm with a bottle of whiskey... which I haven't had in a long time, I know it's weird for me. Slightly overwhelmed with all the shite I gotta do. My heart is settled and I feel great, got off the meds and working to just explore myself. I've been writing a lot, definitely miss CCS in that aspect. I suppose that's all for now.

No comments: